TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customer Rate QuotesAs the transportation pricing market fluctuates, RPM wants to ensure that we are providing you the best price for your transportation as it relates to the current market. RPM will honor all customer rate quotes in writing for a period of 5 consecutive shipping days, excluding weekend pickup or deliveries, after which the rate is void and a new quote must be generated. Shipment tender must occur within 48 hours of ship date.
Double brokering is not permitted without the written consent of RPM. RPM reserves the right to render the agreement void if freight is double brokered.
Drivers name, cell phone number, and Truck/trailer # are all required to be provided to RPM by the carrier at the time the load is dispatched.
REQUIRED IF YOU ARE HAULING VEHICLES
- Driver must record full 17 digit VIN upon pick up.
- Driver must report to RPM Freight Systems the VINs upon pick up.
- Driver must fill out Vehicle Inspection Report for each unique VIN upon pick up (RPM will provide this form upon request).
- Driver must get a signature or stamp on the aforementioned Vehicle Inspection.
Failure to provide any of the required information on this agreement can result in delayed, short, or non-payment of charges.
INVOICE AND PROOF OF DELIVERY DOCUMENT MUST BE PROVIDED TO RPM WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY
CARRIER PAYMENT TERMS
You must be signed up with Triumph Pay in order to get payments from RPM. Click the button below to get started. Then, follow the directions.
- Start Here.
- Enter your Company MC number and verify your account.
- Create and confirm password.
If you are already signed up and want to change your payment preferences:
What Payment Terms Do You Offer?
- We offer 2 Payment terms. Our Standard terms are net 30 and we also offer a 2 Day Quick Pay with a 6% discount
How does RPM Pay Carriers?
- RPM uses Triumph Pay. It’s free to use for carriers and offers 7 different payment options including a free Next Day ACH (from the time the invoice is approved by RPM)
If I need to contact Triumph Pay, how do I reach them?
- Email: Info@TriumphPay.com
- Phone: (469) 312-7222
- Bill of Lading or Proof of Delivery - must include the origin and destination addresses and be signed by both the shipper and receiver
- Vehicle Inspection Report - full 17 digits of each VIN must be recorded (vehicle shipments only)
- RPM Rate Confirmation
- Lumper Receipts
- Any other accompanying paperwork
Submission must include RPM Shipment ID and (1) invoice per email or fax
Please check images for legibility prior to submitting. RPM WILL NOT PAY IF PAPERWORK IF NOT LEGIBLE
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all other billing questions or payment inquires.
RPM BROKER CARRIER AGREEMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
THIS LOAD CONFIRMATION CONSTITUTES AN ADDENDUM TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THAT CERTAIN BROKER CARRIER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) PREVIOUSLY EXECUTED BETWEEN OUR COMPANIES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, THE AGREEMENT IS HEREBY AFFIRMED AND RATIFIED BY THE PARTIES AND SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
- Unless RPM provides written notice herein that this term does not apply to this shipment, Carrier's motor vehicle equipment shall be dedicated to Broker's exclusive use while transporting freight tendered by Broker (RPM and affiliates) pursuant to this Load Confirmation and Carrier's Agreement with RPM. Carrier's violation of this exclusive use requirement shall result in Carrier's forfeiting its right to be paid for the transportation services contemplated by this Load Confirmation, not as penalty, but as liquidated damages.
- Comcheck requests made outside of RPM's regular business hours may not be authorized. If carrier requires Comcheck advance, carrier must make arrangements with the RPM carrier representative during their normal business hours and/or upon booking this shipment.
- This rate is contingent upon successful and on-time completion of all load terms as orally stipulated or written on this addendum and rate may be subject to reduction if carrier fails to complete any shipment terms and conditions. Rate may be reduced if load picks up or delivers after originally scheduled time and date. Carrier acknowledges that failure to complete any terms and conditions on this shipment may jeopardize or result in loss of future business opportunities with RPM and/or cancelation of the RPM carrier contract.
- Accessorial charges (including but not limited to labor, detention, and/or layover charges) must be authorized and approved prior to or at time of occurrence. RPM will not provide any reimbursement of any non, prior-approved accessorial charges. Carrier shall ensure the bill of lading is notated either when handling is required or when detention occurs, that a lumper receipt is provided when a lumper is hired, and/or that both are included as supporting documents with the Carrier's invoice. All overage, shortage, and damage must be reported to RPM immediately, at time of occurrence, and noted on the bill of lading.
- RPM's Customer requires that Carrier provide tracking updates, for this shipment, through RPM, around the following events via EDI, Macropoint, 4Kites or Turvo Application (unless otherwise specified on this confirmation):
- Arrival at and departure from Shipper(s) within thirty (30) minutes of occurrence
- A minimum of one check call per day, prior to 10:00am, each day that Carrier is in possession of this shipment
- Arrival at and departure from Receiver(s) within thirty (30) minutes of occurrence
- For any problems or issues after regular business hours or over the weekends, please contact RPM at (855) 585-1910.
- Pursuant to the RPM carrier contract, carrier will provide an amount of cargo insurance coverage sufficient to cover the loss or damage of any commodities and cargo carried. Carrier's cargo insurance policy must not exclude from coverage any commodities or cargo carried on this order. If carrier's cargo insurance policy contains a schedule of covered vehicles, carrier will not transport any cargo on this shipment using a vehicle that is not listed as a scheduled vehicle on carrier's cargo insurance policy
Revised: January 22, 2018