RPM is looking for strategic partners to join our fast growing OEM business for finished vehicles across our North American network!
Now, How Do You Get Started?
First, Check Out the Following RPM Benefits.
- Moving through our closed carrier network nationwide, the expected lift/support needed is 5,000 units per day.
- Single point of contact – Dedicated regional carrier representative to facilitate operational communication, bookings and issue resolution.
- We are invested in creating unique carrier relationships and experiences in the OEM market.
- The majority of this business will not be posted online.
Interested? Our Operational Rules and Expectations Include:
- NO STI – No exceptions
- Must use soft-tie over the wheel straps – No exceptions.
- Must use AIAG damage codes for all damage. Report damages ASAP.
- Must use RPM/OEM approved paperwork.
- When storing vehicles, Yard must be secured with controlled access, gated and fenced. Property must be appropriate for vehicle storage use – no residential storage permitted.
Technology Upgrade Coming Soon!
Simplified Solutions, Maximized Opportunities
- User-friendly Web and App
- Electronic Inspections
- Mobile Verification
- Load Acceptance
- Driver Assignment
For more information or to schedule a conference call, contact OEMCarriers@loadrpm.com.